The information contained on the Our Okanagan website has been compiled from sources deemed reliable and while every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information, it is not guaranteed. The information can and will change without notice. "Content" refers to any materials, documents, images, graphics, logos, design, audio, video and any other information provided from or on Our Okanagan website. The content contained on Our Okanagan website is provided for information purposes only. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services, businesses, organizations, agencies, resources and general information offered on this website do not imply endorsement of any product or service, or constitute a warranty by Our Okanagan.
By providing access to Our Okanagan , we do not warrant , represent or guarantee that:
• the content is accurate or complete;
• the content is adequate or authentic;
• the content is up-to-date or current;
• the content is relevant or suitable;
• the content is legal or copyright compliant;
• the content is free from errors, inaccuracies or omissions;
• we have a duty to update any content;
• the content is free from changes caused by third party; and
• your access to our website will be free from interruptions, errors, computer viruses or other harmful components.
Our Okanagan does not accept any liability to any person for the information or advice (or the use of such information or advice) which is provided on this website or incorporated into it by reference.
In some cases the material on this website may incorporate third party material. Our Okanagan makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of any third party information.
We may provide hyperlinks or pointers to other websites maintained by third parties or may provide third party content on our website by framing or other methods. The links to third party websites are provided for your convenience and information only. The content in any linked websites is not under our control so we are not responsible for the content, including any further links in a third party site. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to our website, you do this entirely at your own risk. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that the third party you link to for your use is free of computer viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
We reserve the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that we provide a link to a third party website does not mean that we endorse, authorize or sponsor that website. It also does not mean that we are affiliated with the third party website's owners or sponsors. If a third party links to our website, it is not necessarily an indication of an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, affiliation, joint venture or partnership by or with us. In most cases, we are not aware that a third party has linked to our web site.
A website that links to Our Okanagan:
• May link to, but not replicate, our content;
• Should not create a browser, border environment or frame our content;
• Should not imply that we are endorsing it or its products;
• Should not misrepresent its relationship with us;
• Should not present false information about Our Okanagan; and
• Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
1) Our Okanagan, its partners, volunteers or employees shall not be held liable to anyone for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances. The entire risk for utilizing the information contained on this site or linked to this site rests solely with the users of this site.
2) Your use of the website is at your risk. Neither Our Okanagan or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your use of the website. Our Okanagan assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your use of the website or your downloading of any materials from the website.
3) In no event shall Our Okanagan be liable to any user on account of such user’s use, misuse or reliance on the site for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, punitive, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or damages for loss of profits, revenue, use or data whether brought in warranty, contract, intellectual property infringement, tort (including negligence) or other theory, even if Our Okanagan are aware of or have been advised of the possibility of such damage, arising out of or connected with the use (or inability to use) or performance of the website, the materials or internet generally, or the use (or inability to use), reliance upon or performance of any material contained in or accesses from any site.
4) Our Okanagan does not assume any liability. In other words, the use of the website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Our Okanagan be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages. This includes loss of data or profit arising out of the use or the inability to use the content of this website, even if one of our representatives has been advised of the possibility of your damages. If your use of our website results in your need to service, repair or correct equipment or data, you assume the costs to the extent the law allows. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. In such jurisdictions, our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Want to add your Business to Our Okanagan? Sign Up ›